My Dream Girl
2136hrs: There are times I get caught up in these thoughts. I wonder if I'll ever find the kind of girl I've always dreamt of. So far in my life I've met only two. Beary has the sweetest smile and her big brown eyes always leaves me weak. I've seen her grow from a shy 15 year old to what she is now. A beautiful young lady, one with a first class mind(...and body). Though I acted like an idiot during those 2 years I had a crush on her, she still stood by me as a great friend. I'll never forget those wonderful moments we had on the bus every Friday evening when I sent her home. I was always there in church every Friday evening 7pm sharp just to send her home. Just to spend those few moments with her. I still remember the time I gave her some flowers for her birthday(or X'mas I can't remember the occasion). We were on the bus and she was lecturing me about not going to church and kept asking me the reasons why I wouldn't go to church. She kept going "Why, why?...Tell me..". I had already planned a surprise for her that night but I just didn't know when to spring it. To take her mind off the subject I pulled out the blue rose bouquet from my bag and gave it to her. She looked at the flower then looked at me then back to the flower and then to me again. Then she said(or something to that effect), "Don't think that this is gonna make me shut up" then she just kept looking at the bouquet. I can't describe how adorable she appeared at that moment and perhaps I'll never be able to find the words to fully express what she appeared to me. But she was just the sweet, caring person that I can only dream of having. She has the personality of an angel and she's just so in touch with the world that I could talk to her about anything and we'll be able to carry on a conversation forever. Though our friendship will never be the same again, I won't forget her and those moments with her. I wanted to see her again before she flew off to the States for her studies but I was too late. She's gone, just wished that I could've sent her home one last time.
The 2nd lady that caught my attention wasn't someone I knew personally but she was a very close companion of a good friend of mine. I dubbed her the 1976 Ferrari. 1976 for her age and Ferrari because like the marque, she's as unique, rare and beautiful as anyone of those exotics. I've spent a few nights talking to her and she's amazing. If there was ever a perfect woman, she'd be it. She has such an alluring personality. She's intelligent, caring, cute in so many ways(I don't know how you call a 28 yr old cute) but she is. So much wisdom to share yet she can be a little dense sometimes but the conversations with her were always enjoyable and unforgettable. She can engage you in conversation on any level or topic, politics, science, literature, religion, she's a dream. And she's so humble about her intelligence and beauty that it makes her all the more attractive. Even though she's born with an affluent background, she doesn't at all behave like a princess. She'll be just as comfortable in a coffeeshop as she is sipping tea at a Hyatt cafe. She can croon the sweetest tunes with the voice of an angel that you can't help but be drawn into her and fall for her.
I recently got to know someone who seems possess everything I've ever wanted in a girl and like the rest she's quite unique. But I've tried hard to get to know her but she refuses to let me into her world. Even though I harbour no illusions for something more than her friendship. Perhaps I might've gotten ahead of myself. It scares me to think that maybe I might not be good enough for her. Even her name says she's desirable and I enjoyed talking to her so much that when she disappeared for a week I wondered where she'd gone to. When I found out that she was quite distraught over her grandpop's passing I made a song dedication on Class 95 for her. I don't know if the song or the dedication was ever read out or if she heard it but I hope she did. I do wish to know her better but lest we don't always get what we wish for.
Everytime You Cry by John Farnham
Ooh oo - ooh yeah
Ooh oo - ooh
Never before have I seen you look so blue
I can't find a cure and nothing comforts you
The light at the end of the tunnel
Doesn't shine at the end of the day
Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain
'Til you smile again
I will be the laughter in your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry
Time has a way of wounding what has healed
What can I say? I know just how you feel
Your soul is dark and troubled
Like a river running wild
Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain
'Til you smile again
I will be the one who dries your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry
Well, you know that's what I'm here for
I will give you when you need more
There will be no hesitation
I will reap no reward
[CHORUS to fade]
The 2nd lady that caught my attention wasn't someone I knew personally but she was a very close companion of a good friend of mine. I dubbed her the 1976 Ferrari. 1976 for her age and Ferrari because like the marque, she's as unique, rare and beautiful as anyone of those exotics. I've spent a few nights talking to her and she's amazing. If there was ever a perfect woman, she'd be it. She has such an alluring personality. She's intelligent, caring, cute in so many ways(I don't know how you call a 28 yr old cute) but she is. So much wisdom to share yet she can be a little dense sometimes but the conversations with her were always enjoyable and unforgettable. She can engage you in conversation on any level or topic, politics, science, literature, religion, she's a dream. And she's so humble about her intelligence and beauty that it makes her all the more attractive. Even though she's born with an affluent background, she doesn't at all behave like a princess. She'll be just as comfortable in a coffeeshop as she is sipping tea at a Hyatt cafe. She can croon the sweetest tunes with the voice of an angel that you can't help but be drawn into her and fall for her.
I recently got to know someone who seems possess everything I've ever wanted in a girl and like the rest she's quite unique. But I've tried hard to get to know her but she refuses to let me into her world. Even though I harbour no illusions for something more than her friendship. Perhaps I might've gotten ahead of myself. It scares me to think that maybe I might not be good enough for her. Even her name says she's desirable and I enjoyed talking to her so much that when she disappeared for a week I wondered where she'd gone to. When I found out that she was quite distraught over her grandpop's passing I made a song dedication on Class 95 for her. I don't know if the song or the dedication was ever read out or if she heard it but I hope she did. I do wish to know her better but lest we don't always get what we wish for.
Everytime You Cry by John Farnham
Ooh oo - ooh yeah
Ooh oo - ooh
Never before have I seen you look so blue
I can't find a cure and nothing comforts you
The light at the end of the tunnel
Doesn't shine at the end of the day
Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain
'Til you smile again
I will be the laughter in your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry
Time has a way of wounding what has healed
What can I say? I know just how you feel
Your soul is dark and troubled
Like a river running wild
Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain
'Til you smile again
I will be the one who dries your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry
Well, you know that's what I'm here for
I will give you when you need more
There will be no hesitation
I will reap no reward
[CHORUS to fade]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home