The cute girl on bus no. 74
2025hrs: I just saw my dream girl a 2nd time in a week on the same bus. I couldn't stop stealing glances at her when I saw her for the first time on Monday(I think..). The image of her was burned into my brain. She's just this really sweet looking girl and it took my breath away the first time I saw her. I just couldn't stop looking. I think she must've thought "why's this idiot keep staring at me?". Well its cause you're just so beautiful in such a sweet way and you're the girl I'll give anything to date. Yes, I'll even give up being a fighter pilot if you asked me to. Sheesh...think I'm having an infatuation...it has happened before. This kinda feelings usually don't last more than a few days to a few weeks. But damn...I just can't get the image of her out of my head. She's the kinda girl that can look so stunning even without make-up(or what I like to call ICI Dulux aka industrial paint). She doesn't need that to look beautiful cause she already is. She's a little tanned, has nice shoulder length hair that's a little coloured at the ends. I didn't notice her on the bus today until I was about to get off and I was beating myself up about it cause I would've liked to fully 'download' her image into my head. I really do hope I'll get to see her again. I wish I could screw up the courage to ask for her name but how does one do that to a stranger? Am I suppose to go up to her and say "Hey, I think you're cute & I'll really love to put a name & a number to this cute face. How bout it?". Ok...that sounds so cheesy and it's not my style anyways. I don't walk up to strangers and try to date them I coined a term for this, 'picking up strays off the streets'. Sigh, guess I just have to settle for looking at her from a distance. I do hope I get a sweet looking girl like her one of these days. If she were my girlfriend I'll never treat her bad but then again, I've never treated any of the girls I've liked or been with, bad. I'm proud to say I've treated every single one of them like a true gentleman would and I loved and respected them. Wow....if only I could hear your voice I'm sure I'll be so mesmerized I'll do anything you want. haha...I haven't had such a school boyish infatuation for a long time.

To the girl on the bus:
I'm sorry if I made you feel wierd. I didn't mean to. Just thought you were worth a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc...look. I was the spiky haired guy who kept looking at you the other day on the bus. I remember you were wearing a greenish top and your hair was tied up in a messy but oh so stylish way. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like a stalker I just have a natural eye for details(its true, my friends find it freaky too). Do hope to get to know you if I ever have a chance which I don't think I will. You're just another face on the bus...really hard to make conversation with a complete stranger.
I got on the bus during rush hour and the bus was packed like sardines in a can. And I was forced to stand on the steps leading up to the 2nd deck on the double-decked bus(duh!). I was happily chatting with a friend of mine when a girl wanted to come down. So I had to look up to see if she was coming down any time soon so I could give way. I didn't notice that she was wearing a short skirt and when I looked up she gave a look that said "What are you looking at huh?". I felt so embarassed and misjudged. I didn't even know she was wearing a skirt till I looked up and by the way I didn't even see anything cause I was focusing on the upper half of her body(pun really NOT intended). Sigh, wish I still possessed that cute innocent face I had when I was 12. The one where I could get away with almost anything *evil grin*. But seriously I was really innocent in this. Looking up skirts doesn't turn me on and I think it's a sick fetish.

My idea of a sweet-looking girl
One of my stupid friends made a comment that the only reason why I think this girl is cute is cause she's showing cleavege. Which is absolutely NOT TRUE!
To the girl on the bus:
I'm sorry if I made you feel wierd. I didn't mean to. Just thought you were worth a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc...look. I was the spiky haired guy who kept looking at you the other day on the bus. I remember you were wearing a greenish top and your hair was tied up in a messy but oh so stylish way. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like a stalker I just have a natural eye for details(its true, my friends find it freaky too). Do hope to get to know you if I ever have a chance which I don't think I will. You're just another face on the bus...really hard to make conversation with a complete stranger.
Something else that happened while on the same bus:
I got on the bus during rush hour and the bus was packed like sardines in a can. And I was forced to stand on the steps leading up to the 2nd deck on the double-decked bus(duh!). I was happily chatting with a friend of mine when a girl wanted to come down. So I had to look up to see if she was coming down any time soon so I could give way. I didn't notice that she was wearing a short skirt and when I looked up she gave a look that said "What are you looking at huh?". I felt so embarassed and misjudged. I didn't even know she was wearing a skirt till I looked up and by the way I didn't even see anything cause I was focusing on the upper half of her body(pun really NOT intended). Sigh, wish I still possessed that cute innocent face I had when I was 12. The one where I could get away with almost anything *evil grin*. But seriously I was really innocent in this. Looking up skirts doesn't turn me on and I think it's a sick fetish.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home