Home
1455hrs: One never really appreciates his home unless he's been forcefully made to be away from it for 16 days.After being in a place without the comforts of home and having to sleep in a room with 11 other people really makes you thankful that one has a home. That feeling I felt when I first came home was indescribable. It was like being home for the first time. The silence that I never knew existed before. The peace I felt was incredible. Being home with people who care about me. My Mum made sure I had a nice clean bed to sleep in with my family of pillows all placed nicely for me. Oh how I've missed my bed. It has never felt so good to sleep in it before. My brain is kinda empty right now....think I'll stop here for this entry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home