Squash...Ouch!
1949hrs: I went out this morning to play squash with one of my good pals. It was pretty fun and we were chasing the ball all over the court. Squash is much more fun when you're playing with someone else cause you don't need to be running all over the court in a mad dash to catch the ball. Well I was having a lot fun until my friend served the ball right into my chest where the rib cage meets the top two most ab muscles. I doubled over the moment I got hit and I got the wind knocked out of me. I was on the ground whincing in pain for quite a few mins. And now I've got a lasting bruise right there and it still feels raw when I touch it. But I accidentally returned the favour to my friend later in the game. He got hit in his stomach but considering he's much more 'affluent' than I am, he absorbed the impact and so I don't think he's hurting as much as me. Seems like I'm enjoying squash a lot...now if I can just get people to play this dying sport with me...heh.


The evil squash ball
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home