Thursday, September 16, 2004

I know

2116hrs: My boy, I know you’re hurting now. I know you miss her and I know you loved her and she said she loved you. But she’s already taken that love away. You have to push ahead and forge a way through this pain. Leave it all behind and move on. We’ve been through much worse we’ve gotta stick it out on this one. The pain will fade. Time will heal all wounds no matter how big or small. Time is what we need and we’ve got some time. I know it hurts to see that she doesn’t seem to care about what she’s done to you and it might all be just a game to her. It hurts you most when you meet people who are careless with you. People who promised you the world but you never wanted the world. You just wanted that person’s love which she promised but didn’t deliver. You’ve gotta let it go, move on. We’ve got lots to do, get a driving license this year and hopefully a pilot’s license by end of next year. We’ve got lots to be busy with and those straight As that’ve eluded you. It’s time to do a proper job so we can move on with life. Lay the foundations for the small fortune we’ll amass. Go sleep and tomorrow will be a better, brighter day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home