Time to write
2120hrs: It's been a long time since I've written anything. I've been wanting to write but everytime I find something passionate to write about, I run out of time. Either I'm too tired or it's past my bed time. I've been feeling as if I've become dumb again. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. All of a sudden I'm just stumped by so many things. There's so much in me that I want to write about. I tried to write over the weekend but I was so stoned I couldn't come up with anything at all...nothing! ZILCH! NATTA! I hope this isn't permanent I would really like to write about the events that've taken place over the past 2 weeks. It's sad that I have to end now cause it's past my bedtime and I'm tired. I couldn't sleep much last night. Only God knows what's bothering me because I can't figure it out. I was fine just last week but all of a sudden I'm feeling so defeated by all that's happening around me. Is it because I'm stuck in school again? I hate being treated like a trainee again it's like a throwback to BMT. It's ok I just have to remind myself there's just another 10 days(excluding weekends) to go before I'm posted(hopefully) to a base that's 20mins from my place and I'll be seranaded(is there such a word???!!!) by those F-5 fighter jets roaring down the runway with their twin GE J85 Turbofan engines. Yay! I get to observe day/night fighter operations! Yes, I know I lead a sad life. What to do when I've been in love with jets for as long as I can remember. And besides, I'm currently reading a non-fiction book on the development of jet aircraft since WW2 when the British & Germans started testing those unreliable 1st generation jet engines which flamed out in mid-flight. Ok, I shall stop now...it's 2131 and I'm blabbering boring stuff. I'll go now.


The F-5E Tiger
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home