Thursday, October 21, 2004

My Dream Girl...*continued*

2103hrs: Just remembered I left somethings out the last time. One day a friend and I were talking and somehow the topic of pianos came about. And I started relating to her(let's call her D) about what happened when I heard a friend of mine on the piano. Well, I was an instant fan the moment he played the first few notes of Pachelbel Canon. I was totally amazed. And Pachelbel Canon happened to be one of my favourite pieces and he played it so beautifully and WITHOUT a score sheet! How cool is that? Then D commented that if he'd been a girl, I would've proposed to him immediately. Which is not far from the truth considering the piano has always been one of my favourite classical instruments. Most of my favourite songs are accompanied by a piano. How I would love a girl who could play the piano for me. I would sit beside her and listen to her play all day and how blissful that'll be to hear every loving chord played resonating within me.

The beautiful Steinway Grand Piano:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home