Old friend...
2120hrs: I had a great end to my work day today. I finally got my wish and I got to see that old friend again. I didn't look up her number like I promised the last time cause I thought it'd be useless. But I saw her again today at the same bus stop and we talked for awhile and even took the bus together. And I finally got her number and I told her I'll give her a call soon. Guess it was a good idea for me to go grocery shopping today so that I'll appear later at the bus stop and thus get to see her. She's so much more talkative than I last remember her. She could just go on forever. I just hope I'll be able to keep in constant contact with her. That'll be the best. I don't want to be in pursuit of anyone at this moment. Friendships are good enough. It was so nice to catch up with her today and I almost wanted to get off the bus to send her to her destination when she needed to transfer to another service but I didn't. It would be wierd but I do hope to see her again though this week will be the last one that I'll spend at this current base. Next week, it's off to an airbase 20mins from my place! Woohoo!!! Which means no more waking up at 0500hrs....try 0630hrs!!! Which means I'll be able to buy my breakfast!!! Woohoo!!! No more being hungry early in the morning! I can't wait!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home