Army Boys & JC Girls
2138hrs:.....just don't mix. Had dinner with my army pals at King Albert Park Macs today. We all decided to go after one of them found out the place was a HQ for girls from the nearby Ngee Ann Poly and the neighbouring JCs. And I quickly realised that the mental age of a guy decreases when he's in a group. And the average age of the group today was perhaps 16(I'm being generous here)? We were having our dinner while checking out the 'scene' there. And here's where all those weeks of training in the jungle on target spotting exercises bore fruit. Here's how it went..."GROUP! Target 1 'O' clock, 10 metres, behind table!" And all of us would slew our heads to that position and 'mark' the 'target'. That's how I spent 1 hour of my life....babe watching with the guys. And yes I know we sound like a deprived crowd. But WE ARE! Try sitting in a camp all day seeing men in green and perhaps the only female bodies we see are either the canteen Auntie or the civillian admin staff. Apparently one of my better looking friends got noticed by one of our guy's ex-classmate. And this ex-classmate who's attached mind you kept wanting to know my good looking friend(whom sometimes I suspect is bi-sexual). But this friend of mine wasn't interested in the least bit because out there in the distance was a cute ACJC girl(who for reasons that escape me like to make their skirts really short) who was mugging for the 'A' Levels has got my friend smitten. But he refused to go up to her and ask for her name so he just admired from a distance. I kept encouraging him to go up and talk to her. After awhile I wanted to go up to her to introduce myself cause I was getting sick of sitting around watching but my nerves failed me too. I think I've really gotta learn how to approach people...can't be shy all the time. While all those antics was going on, I was stuffing myself full with one medium coke, one large fries & 3 JUMBO sausages(from Cold Storage). And I've learnt that no matter how good the sausages are, eating more than 2 is hazardous to my health. I was struggling to finish the last sausage. And I felt sick after sliding all that grease down my throat. So that was the highlight of my day today...babe watching....*sheesh* Can't believe I actually did that. That just goes to show that Army boys and JC girls just don't mix well and neither do giant sausages and coke. *rubs tummy*
Later after we left and went to Cold Storage cause the guys all wanted meat products after seeing me gobble 3 sausages. While we were there, an attractive girl walked past and into one of the aisles. Suddenly all of us congregated at that particular aisle looking at biscuits. I quipped to my friend "So what? We're hunting in packs now?". hahaha...that's was funny.
Later after we left and went to Cold Storage cause the guys all wanted meat products after seeing me gobble 3 sausages. While we were there, an attractive girl walked past and into one of the aisles. Suddenly all of us congregated at that particular aisle looking at biscuits. I quipped to my friend "So what? We're hunting in packs now?". hahaha...that's was funny.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home