Transformers! Almost made me cry!
1904hrs: Just came back from watching Transformers in the afternoon. I've been so excited about this movie for so long. I got so caught up in the moment I even splashed out S$250 to buy Starscream and Skywarp. It was an emotional moment for me when the Autobots were introducing themselves. I almost cried when I heard the familiar voice of Optimus Prime. It's the same voice I remember from my childhood! Hearing the same bassy monotone voice preaching justice and morality. I still can't believe I've watched Transformers. Finally! I was so caught up with the bots I hardly noticed the female lead. Although she's quite hard to miss when her sweat stained tummy filled the cinema screen.
I'm gonna watch it again. I promised to watch it with Justina. Actually I was suppose to wait for him to watch it but I couldn't wait. So I'm treating him the next time we go watch it. And I really don't mind catching it a second time. I love it! I'm contemplating getting all the toys from the show but that's just extravagance talking. And the quality of those toys can't really match my Starscream's build quality.
Speaking of Starscream. He was upgraded from an F-15 to a F-22 Raptor in the movie. Which seems fitting considering the F-22 is really the new ruler of the skies. I am tempted to tell you all about the F-22 but I shan't bore you with aviation jargon. To put it simply, there is no jet out there in the world today that can match the F-22 for speed(in maintaining sustained supersonic flight), avionics(processing capability and network centric compatibility) and aerodynamics(high AOA flight without stalling). Thankfully though. The Starscream portrayed in the movie didn't have a high pitched whiny bitch of a voice like the one in the cartoon series. It always sounded as if Starscream had his underwear on a little too tight.



I think I've got a crush on Optimus Prime now

Megatron looks like he's got a face that's been punched in



Good...

Bad...very very bad...
If you haven't caught Transformers yet, catch it! I believe the movie would appeal to my generation considering we all grew up on a steady appetite of Transformers cartoons while growing up.
I've got a crush with Optimus Prime's deep deep voice @ 1924hrs
I'm gonna watch it again. I promised to watch it with Justina. Actually I was suppose to wait for him to watch it but I couldn't wait. So I'm treating him the next time we go watch it. And I really don't mind catching it a second time. I love it! I'm contemplating getting all the toys from the show but that's just extravagance talking. And the quality of those toys can't really match my Starscream's build quality.
Speaking of Starscream. He was upgraded from an F-15 to a F-22 Raptor in the movie. Which seems fitting considering the F-22 is really the new ruler of the skies. I am tempted to tell you all about the F-22 but I shan't bore you with aviation jargon. To put it simply, there is no jet out there in the world today that can match the F-22 for speed(in maintaining sustained supersonic flight), avionics(processing capability and network centric compatibility) and aerodynamics(high AOA flight without stalling). Thankfully though. The Starscream portrayed in the movie didn't have a high pitched whiny bitch of a voice like the one in the cartoon series. It always sounded as if Starscream had his underwear on a little too tight.



I think I've got a crush on Optimus Prime now

Megatron looks like he's got a face that's been punched in



Good...

Bad...very very bad...
If you haven't caught Transformers yet, catch it! I believe the movie would appeal to my generation considering we all grew up on a steady appetite of Transformers cartoons while growing up.
I've got a crush with Optimus Prime's deep deep voice @ 1924hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home