Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pain *OWWwwwwww*

2124hrs: I'm currently experiencing a pain in my side. My right shoulder to be precise. It really hurts right now. Don't know why. I've been having pain first in my abdominal area and now my shoulder. *sigh*

The past few days has been nothing short of unusual. D's been really out of character. She's been pretty tame actually. I get the feeling that her claws are only retracting right now. We've been having active conversations and exchanging MP3s a lot. I've even downloaded the MP3 she wanted. And am suppose to send her another tonight. But I don't think I'll be able to stay up. Firstly, I slept real late last night and I'm paying for that. Secondly, the pain in my side is pretty bad and all I wanna do is to concuss so I don't have to feel the pain. Been doing really menial tasks in camp these past few days. I'm the official shredder now. Yes, I'm spending my day shredding paper and most of it is just trash. Nothing that'll compromise 'security'. It's just a whole lotta scrap paper and it would've been easier to burn it all but nooooo I've gotta shred it. The damned shredder only works for 10mins before it overheats and gotta let it rest for 15 to 20mins. That's bloody inefficient. So I shred till the thing overheats then I go for a walk. I've been wanting to start on that poem but I just don't seem to have the time or inspiration. I had it the other day(the inspiration) while I was falling asleep but I was too lazy to get up to pen my thoughts. I realise I'm at my most creative(and imaginative) when I'm in between wakefulness and sleep. I get the best line then but when I wake in the morning I only remember parts of it. I know there isn't a deadline and she probably isn't expecting it but this is now about the best time to pen it since I'm not holding any post now. If only I can get myself away from shredding.

Anyways D if you're reading this, I'll get the MP3s to you tomorrow night. I'm pretty bummed and I need to sleep cause the pain's killing me. Sigh, think I'm falling apart. Goodnight and you should try to sleep early. Maybe you'll be less inclined to bite me when you're more rested. Take care!

Here's a pic I found on the US Navy website. I love it!:


Need a light?

Still conflicted at 2137hrs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be foolish, she might be afraid to get caught downloading and if u get caught, you'll take the rap.
Get D to download it herself, it's not as if she doesn't have broadband.

February 26, 2005 12:15 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I doubt D has any sinister intent. She's not the type to manipulate others for her own good. I can vouch for that.

March 01, 2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home