Weekend wasn't much
2210hrs: My weekend was a little odd. I slept in on Saturday but I had to go back to work in the afternoon. On my way back, I found myself having to squeeze past the Miss Singapore contestants. I was so intent on getting to the office before 2pm that I didn't even pay attention to the bevy of beauties before me. I hadn't realised what happened until I pushed through them.
After work I had to rush down to Meritus Mandarin to collect a model car I ordered. What I found parked in front of the hotel almost got me down to my knees. There was a spectacular display of Porsches lined up in front of the hotel. From an 80's 911 Turbo to present day Carreras. These are times I'm thankful for having a phone with a decent camera built in. Besides the Porsches there were a couple of Ferraris parked on the side as well. It was a glorious sight to behold. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

Have you ever seen more Porsches gathered at one place together?

A black Ferrari 599 Fiorano. I still don't know if I love it or hate it.

The only Ferrari I can afford...
I know this has been a rather dull entry but I'm kinda stoned from my meds. Took MC today cause of my throat infection. I've been coughing my lungs out in the office and thought I'll spare my colleagues the germs today. Doc says the throat infection has just about run it's course and the cough should subside pretty soon. I do hope so.
Well I'm off to bed now...
Ben's got a terrible cough....*cough cough* @ 2227hrs
After work I had to rush down to Meritus Mandarin to collect a model car I ordered. What I found parked in front of the hotel almost got me down to my knees. There was a spectacular display of Porsches lined up in front of the hotel. From an 80's 911 Turbo to present day Carreras. These are times I'm thankful for having a phone with a decent camera built in. Besides the Porsches there were a couple of Ferraris parked on the side as well. It was a glorious sight to behold. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

Have you ever seen more Porsches gathered at one place together?

A black Ferrari 599 Fiorano. I still don't know if I love it or hate it.

The only Ferrari I can afford...
I know this has been a rather dull entry but I'm kinda stoned from my meds. Took MC today cause of my throat infection. I've been coughing my lungs out in the office and thought I'll spare my colleagues the germs today. Doc says the throat infection has just about run it's course and the cough should subside pretty soon. I do hope so.
Well I'm off to bed now...
Ben's got a terrible cough....*cough cough* @ 2227hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home