Dreary Morning
0554hrs: Getting up this morning was a little harder. I slept really late last night at about midnight. My body just didn't wanna get out of the cosy bed but my conciousness beckoned. Yes, I'm gonna be doing the same thing I did yesterday. Stare at someone doing menial work for hours. But I'm hoping to get half-day off today. I need to bring the iPod down to the service centre. YES, for some reason I seem doomed not to own a properly functioning iPod. This one just doesn't seem to charge properly nor does the software installation go smoothly. I woke up feeling a little sad about the harsh realities today. And like the warm water running down my back, it was draining my hopes away. And yes, I'm still thinking about someone. But I'm sure that won't be the case after she leaves and my life would revert back to normal again. So I guess having her around is like having a spanner in the works? No, having her around only makes the world a little more bearable(hey! there's 'bear' in the last word!).
Still conflicted at 0601hrs
Still conflicted at 0601hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home