Monday, December 27, 2004

Why?

2206hrs: That's the biggest question in my head now. I just remembered I was supposed to go get a haircut before going back to base tomorrow. But guess what? It totally slipped my mind. So I might get 3 extra guard duties tomorrow from my Platoon Commander just for having hair that's not even long. I just had a haircut just 2 weeks ago! Why tell me why? Why must my life be under such tyranny?! Why don't I have the freedom to determine my own hair length???!!! Not only that. After making arrangements for my 21st Birthday Bash I realised I might have guard duty on that day. I've already paid for the place where the party's gonna be held and making arrangements for the food!!! So what? I'm gonna appoint a fucking representative to take my place if I so happen to be on duty that fucking evening? I'm getting really sick of this conscription crap and it's only my 6th month. I've still got 18 more months to go. 18 more months of low pay, crappy food, long hours doing menial work and no life. This whole situation is really fucked up! SAF IS FUCKED UP! Cause they go around fucking everyone's life up!!! Now I have completely no fucking idea how to get out of my current predicament. I believe this is a time for divine intervention and I am praying for a miracle.

Still conflicted at 2218hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home