Twins...
0036hrs: Just great! Thought I could confide in a friend about another friend of mine but she ends up agreeing with what the other one did. And now they're happily chatting on MSN as if they were best friends even though they were strangers 5mins before I put them into the same conversation. And now I'm totally ignored, totally non-existant. So much so that now I'm forced to talk to my diary instead. *hmmph* Come to think of it they are very similar. Both build citadels around themselves impossible to break through. Not even F-15E Strike Eagles ladened with GBU-28 Bunker Buster bombs could ever hope to get through them what more a mere individual like yours truly? And now they're great pals I guess I'm not needed around in the conversation anymore...I've been reduced to an observer. *sigh* And people wonder why I sigh so much.
Still conflicted at 0049hrs
Still conflicted at 0049hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home