Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Exotics

1954hrs: On the bus ride home today I overhead these two girls talking about all the girly stuff. What caught my attention was that one of them had an accent. It was an American accent but I remember both of them looked local when I was getting into my seat. Aha! American Born Chinese! The girl had a nice voice maybe it's just the way she talks but I like it. Considering I didn't have a good look the first time, I spent the next 20mins trying to see if the beautiful voice came with a beautiful face. But to my disappointment it wasn't gorgeous just average. But the tube top she later bared did score some points though. My surveillance skills must be rusty. Cause I think she knew I was trying to get a glimpse of her...oh well. Just another day in a sad soldier boy's life.

Still conflicted at 2000hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home