ZSU 23-4 Shika
2215hrs: I've been trying to get to know D but to no avail. She continually shoots me down and I've decided to christen her the ZSU 23-4 Shilka. Yes, I've named her after one of the most feared anti-aircraft guns ever built in admiration of her continuous success in blasting me out of the wild blue yonder. Developed and built by the creative genius of the communist industrial might, this piece of hardware is the bane of all things flying.
I spoke to her last Friday night and she seemed in a good mood. And somehow the ease I felt while talking to her caused me to blurt out that I'd like to know her better. But she dismissed it in her usual cynical manner. How could one be so trusting of God yet be so doubtful of mankind. So beautifully intelligent but yet so distantly exclusive. Irresistibly engaging but so hard to grasp. Don't think I've ever told her she's the only girl I talk to on a remotely constant basis. And I do enjoy her company even though most of the time it's just a casual hi-bye. But when we do talk I enjoy it. She challenges me, makes me all nerves and I like it. But I guess after this and the last episode, I'll be playing passive.
Tell Me What You Want Me To Do by Tevin Campbell
Italics were added by me
I love you girl(This part isn't true)
You called me up and I came to see you(You didn't call me up but I msged you)
You say you been awake all night(You're always up late anyway)
It hurts me deep inside when I see you cryin'(I haven't known the times you've cried but I've known the times you were sad)
Whatever's wrong, I'll make it right(I can only try)
(*Bridge)
If you understand how I feel(You don't have to)
You should know that my love is real(love is the wrong word but my sincerity is real)
(*Chorus)
Tell me what you want me to do(I'll do anything just to have a little of your faith)
My love is always here for you(Just like a friend I'll be around but you've already got more than enough friends to lean on don't you?)
Tell me what you want me to do(Anything, really!)
My love is always here for you(Like I said love just isn't the right word here)
So tell me what you want me to do(Do let me know)
Tell me girl(Please?)
There were times when I didn't show it(Actually I did show my interest a lot)
Just how much I care for you(As a friend)
I'm so sorry(For the times I act like an idiot..like now with this song)
Now don't keep sayin' it's too late...to think it's over baby(Huh?! This is not even relevant, sorry this was the only song I could think of)
After all that we've been through(Actually this song is starting to look really inappropriate)
(*Bridge 2)
Girl, I'm beggin' you(Well, this part's almost true. If you add up all the times I've asked, it'd look as if I've been grovelling on hands and knees)
I'm down on my knees(Woof, woof???)
Don't walk away baby please don't leave(I hope this whole entry hasn't caused you to want to do this)
(*Chorus)
(*Bridge 3)
Girl I know that we can work it out somehow(Just like a chance to know you that's all)
Isn't that what love is all about(Again this isn't true...like I said I've chosen an inappropriate song)
I'm gonna see it through this time(No comments)
I won't let you slip away(Again, no comments)
Say you'll stay with me(I think you're a really good influence on me)
Stay with me girl(I just really like talking to you)
'Cause you're the finest girl that I've ever seen(I couldn't agree more with this part, you're quite the gem)
(*Chorus)
Tell me, tell me what you want me to do baby(Let me know)
My love is only here for you and only you(.......)
Tell me what you want me to do(I'll do anything, anything at all)
My love is always here for you(Arrgghhh, wrong song!!!)
So tell me what you want me to do(Tell me please!!!)
So tell me what you want me to do(Tell me, QUICK!!!)
Still conflicted at 2318hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home