Monday, December 27, 2004

Beary

0002hrs: I got a call from beary on X'mas eve. I was completely caught off guard because I thought I've lost her forever. I didn't manage to see her before she flew off to US for her studies. But she gave me a call on X'mas eve and we instantly started chatting and laughing and doing what we always did. Tease, insult, laugh and I never realised how much I missed all that until she called. I admit I've forgotten about her because I thought the friendship will never be the same again. And I never knew how much I actually missed her until she called and then I remembered everything about her. Her laughter, the wit behind that huge smile and those big brown eyes that I always seem to plunge into. She's the only one that I was happy about having a crush on. It didn't matter that I got crushed in the end it was worth it because she's just so great to have around. I can proudly proclaim to all that I liked her for those 2 plus years for all the right reasons. And if there were a perfect girl/lady she'd be it. She's got the sweetest, kindest most lovely personality that one can say about a girl. Even though she's single now, I harbour no intentions of getting right back into it again. Right now she's just the bestest friend I could ask for and I just love her company thoroughly. No one can ever replace that space she takes up in my heart. There'll always be this special spot for her in me. I'm just happy to hear from her again. I actually asked her if she missed me and when she said she did, I replied "Oooooohhhh...I'm so happy I'm gonna go hide in the storeroom now.." hahaha...that was so funny I was actually blushing and my face was flushed after the 28 minute phone call. I couldn't sit down during that time partly because of the reception and partly because I was so excited about the call...ha. Boy do I miss her. Even though it was out of sight out of mind but like I said I thought she was gone for good but I'm glad she's not.

Still conflicted at 0018hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home