Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend in Rosso Corsa

1617hrs: I know it's been awhile. Close to or more than a year in fact since my last post. Nevertheless here I am posting my most recent photoshoot. Dragged myself on a drizzly cold Monday afternoon last week down to the F1 pit building in town. Guess the thought of over 40 rare Ferraris in one place was very persuasive. It was a glorious sight that I almost didn't capture. But having the F40, F50 and Enzo present made the risk of moisture in my precious SLR a worthwhile one. Even though I was still nervous while clicking away in the light - moderate drizzle. It made good sense to stuff my camera in it's drybox immediately after the pics were transferred to the desktop. The pictures were worth the risk though. I am very satisfied with the pics I produced. And I've been getting positive feedback from the public as well as friends. It has inspired me to push further into the realms of photons, CCDs and sturdy black bodies. Well without further or do....here are the pics I'm so proud of.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lost in a sea of Rosso Corsa @ 1637hrs

Note: Rosso Corsa - Red in italian. Also the racing colour for Scuderia Ferrari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home