Agony?
0815hrs: Alright I was watching this Youtube variety show when they mentioned bout this website that had videos of people's faces when they were having the 'Big O'. There's nothing lewd bout the videos as there's no nudity. You only see the person's face and shoulders. So as far as the video's concerned, the person could be pinching their fingers with a pair of pliers. The only indication of anything kinky are the moans and at times rather humourous facial contortions. I can't imagine anyone deriving any sexual pleasure from watching these vids cause I just found it all amusing. Although the chicks below almost gave me a woody. But almost isn't nearly there is it? =oP
Here's some links....
My regular readers(If any....) might find this post a little 'off the trail' from my usual rants about life, love and likes but I can't keep it NC16 all the time now can I? I'm well past 21 and I think it's time I come to terms with my sexuality(on my blog that is). It's alright to start broaching adult issues here and cast aside the shy adolescent schoolboy image I've held here the last few years. Of course I'm not gonna start telling you bout my sex life and who I've copulated or have not copulated with and who I'd like to copulate with in future. Turning this into a sex blog isn't one of my immediate goals(if ever at all).
PS: I know 'copulate' isn't a word most often used to describe sex but I just like that clinical term. I know my entries haven't been much about my life lately. I'm still trying to get back into the habit of blogging again. So bear with me.
Can't believe they actually have a paid site full of people's cum faces out there @ 0834hrs
Here's some links....
My regular readers(If any....) might find this post a little 'off the trail' from my usual rants about life, love and likes but I can't keep it NC16 all the time now can I? I'm well past 21 and I think it's time I come to terms with my sexuality(on my blog that is). It's alright to start broaching adult issues here and cast aside the shy adolescent schoolboy image I've held here the last few years. Of course I'm not gonna start telling you bout my sex life and who I've copulated or have not copulated with and who I'd like to copulate with in future. Turning this into a sex blog isn't one of my immediate goals(if ever at all).
PS: I know 'copulate' isn't a word most often used to describe sex but I just like that clinical term. I know my entries haven't been much about my life lately. I'm still trying to get back into the habit of blogging again. So bear with me.
Can't believe they actually have a paid site full of people's cum faces out there @ 0834hrs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home